Welcome!

Thanks for visiting! I have included information on drilling seaglass, ideas and designs on seaglass jewelry, my collection and beachcombing trips, and much much more! Take your time and enjoying browsing!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My shop will be featured on X-RAY MAG!

It's the first time my seaglass jewelry shop 'ecstasea' is scheduled to be featured in a magazine! I'm absolutely thrilled about it!

This magazine is an eco-friendly, bi-monthly international dive lifestyle magazine established in 2004. There are in-depth reports of environmental issues, fantastic pictures of all kinds of sealife, professional guides to the best diving spots ... and much much more. The most important to me is, their core value of environmental conservation and respect of all lifeform are also my convictions.

I read in one of their articles that coral is far more useful in their natural environment than as jewelry hanging on someone's neck. It is so true that it puts shame in me - I have used a coral branch in one of my necklaces...But anyway, that will be my first and my last!

Subscription is free and readers are worldwide and growing. So if you want to be a part of them as well as read about my feature (due in April), here's the link:
http://www.xray-mag.com/

No comments: