Welcome!

Thanks for visiting! I have included information on drilling seaglass, ideas and designs on seaglass jewelry, my collection and beachcombing trips, and much much more! Take your time and enjoying browsing!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2008

New sea glass creations

I have made four new bracelets and named them my 'seasons' series.




These are sea glass bracelets with colors representing the four seasons: spring, summer, fall and winter. These are enhanced with natural crystals and semiprecious stone beads.




Each one is a labour of love indeed, but worth every bit of work I put in it.


First I have to sort my sea glass collection into different colors, size and shapes, looking for sea glass matching the color tones of each season. Then I drilled a hole in each of them and rub a bit of olive oil to bring out their true colors. I think about the designs all the time and even dream about them, wondering what chain, crystals or semiprecious stone go best with each. Then I will have to buy the supplies and get started.




I spend about 2 hours to make each bracelet, but the work behind took much more time!




Here's my favorite, what's yours?


No comments: